Growing Tomato Plants

Upcoming

 
Supervision.jpg

group Clinical Supervision

Clinical supervision is a working alliance and ongoing process between counsellors and clinical supervisors. The aim is to enhance knowledge, skills and good judgement through the provision of professional support and clinical development for counsellors to serve their clients more effectively. Beginning counsellors preparing to be a Clinical Member or a Registered Counsellor with the Singapore Association for Counselling (SAC) need to clock 60 clinical supervision hours. 30%, or 18 of the clinical supervision hours, must consist of individual Clinical Supervision, while the other 70% can be either individual or group supervision. The supervisors must be SAC Registered Clinical Supervisor or equivalent.

 

Restoring Peace Counselling & Consultancy's Clinical Director, Rose Faquir is a Registered Clinical Supervisor with the Singapore Association for Counselling (SAC). She provides individual and group clinical supervision for professionals and counselling students, and she will be offering Group Clinical Supervision from January 2022 on Monday evening and Wednesday morning. The sessions will be held either online or onsite, depending on the COVD-19 guidelines.

For more details and to register your interest, contact Jowena at contact@restoringpeace.com.sg.

Counseling Group

SUPPORT group for frontline workers 

The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has pushed many frontline workers beyond their limits. Whether you're a healthcare worker, patient service assistant, social worker or social distancing ambassador, working on the frontlines amid the pandemic can be highly challenging regardless of your job designation.

 

When your job requires you to interact with other people constantly, you may also feel unsafe to meet family members from the possibility of spreading COVID-19 to your loved ones. Moreover, as you're working on the frontlines, you may encounter impatient and angry people who projected their feelings of helplessness in the struggle against the pandemic on you. Then, the big part of the psychological toll is not knowing what will come next and the uncertainty we face with the new virus variant. As we move towards the endemic, perhaps it's time that you can take a step back and find support. 

 

Restoring Peace Counselling & Consultancy will be conducting a six-session support group for frontline workers starting February 2022.

 

For more details and to register your interest, contact Jowena at contact@restoringpeace.com.sg.

Addiction support group copy.jpg

SUPPORT group for females to overcome sexual-related addiction

People with sexual-related addiction like pornography may struggle to step forward to seek help because of shame. The guilt and the fear of being judged hindered many from seeking help.

 

However, breaking through the isolation and shame is vital in the recovery process. Due to our observation of the growing numbers of young ladies struggling with sexual-related addictions in silence, the team at Restoring Peace plans to start a support group for females aged 19 to 25 with sexual-related addictions. We aim to provide a safe, structured and focused environment for you to connect, learn, grow and heal. During the session, the facilitator will address the underlying issues that lead to your struggle with the addiction, gain insight about yourself, develop new coping skills to manage the urges. 

 

For more information and to register your interest, contact Jowena at contact@restoringpeace.com.sg.

 

For more information and to register your interest, contact Jowena at contact@restoringpeace.com.sg.